Andorra - French 1937-1942 - Definitives - Landscapes
From Stamps of the World
- UPU International Colour Regulations were strictly adhered to by the French Post Office.
- Printed Matter = GREEN. Postcards = RED. Letters = BLUE. As rates increased stamps changed accordingly.
- This regulation was withdrawn in 1951.
- Issue Dates : 1937-1942 (See below each stamp for actual date Issued)
|DESIGN||Designer & Engraver||Stamps Issued|
|Chapel of Meritxell||Antonin Delzers||14 Values (17 Stamps including Colour Changes)|
|Bridge of St. Anthony||Jules Piel||15 Values (17 Stamps including Colour Changes)|
|Gorge of St. Julia De Loria||Henri Cheffer||9 Values (13 Stamps including Colour Changes)|
- Printed by : PTT Paris
- Print Process : Recess (Engraved)
- Sheet Size: 25 (5 by 5)
- Stamp Sizes: Horizontal Format are 41mm x 27mm. Vertical Format are 27mm x 41mm.
- Perforations: 13.0
See also: Andorra - French 1932-1933 - Definitives - Landscapes Overprinted stamp Click on: Andorra - French 1935 - Definitive - Overprint