Andorra - French 1975 1st International Women's Year
From Stamps of the World
- 1975 1st International Women's Year. Sanctioned by the United Nations. Since that year March 8th has been celebrated as International Women's Day.
- Issue Date : 8th November 1975.
- Designed by: Huguette Sainson (France) & Engraved by Jean Pheulphin (France)
- Printed by :P.T.T. Paris (French Government Printers)
- Print Process :Recess
- Width : 26 mm
- Height : 41 mm
- Perforations :13.0
- Sheet Layout : 25. (5 by 5)
- Quantity Printed : 500,000
- Date Withdrawn: 21st October 1977