Andorra - French 1975 Arphila Stamp Exhibition
From Stamps of the World
- Stamp Exposition held by the P.T.T. in Paris at the Grand Palais des Champs-Elysées between the 6th and 16th June.
- Date of Issue : 7th June 1975.
- Designed by: Odette Baillais (France) Engraved by: Georges Bétemps
- Printed by : P.T.T. Paris (French Government Printers)
- Print Process :Recess
- Width : 52 mm
- Height : 31 mm
- Perforations :13.0
- Sheet Layout : 25. (5 by 5)
- Quantity Printed : 500,000.
- Date Withdrawn: 8th October 1976