Andorra - French 2019 Automobile Museum - Renault 4CV
From Stamps of the World
- A rear-wheel-drive, 4-door economy car manufactured by the French manufacturer Renault from August 1947 through July 1961.
- Renault is in the collection of the Automobile Museum of Andorra in Encamp.
- For more Information on the Museum Click on: National Andorran Automobile Museum
- Issue Date : 6th September 2019
- Designed by: Francesc Ribó
- Printed by : Phil@poste
- Print Process : Offset Lithography
- Sheet Format: 20 (4 x 5)
- Stamp Size: 40.85mm x 30mm
- Perforations : 13.0
- Quantity Printed: 70,000
- Printers Date:(Coin Daté): 18.06.19
- Date Withdrawn: Still on Sale