France 1956 Europa
From Stamps of the World
- Issue Date: 15th September 1956
- Designed by: Daniel Gonzague (France). The 15F Layout by Jules Piel & 30F Engraved by Jules Piel (France).
- Printed by: P.T.T. Paris. (Government Printers)
- Sheet Size: 50, (10 by 5)
- Width: 15F = 24 mm. 30F = 26mm
- Height: 40 mm
- Print Process: Typography. (15F) & Recess (30F)
- Perforations: 14 by 13.50 (15F) & Perf. 13. (30F)
- Quantities Printed: 15F. 43,520,000; 30F. 13,310,000
- Withdrawn from Sale on 14th September 1957.