GB 1990 Machin NVI Definitives Aug 1990
From Stamps of the World
- Issue Date : 7th August 1990
- Designed by : Arnold Machin
- Printed by : The House of Questa
- Print Process : Offset Lithography
- Sheet Format: 200 (10 by 20)
- Perforations : 15 x 14
- These are Booklet Stamps. On this date, Booklet(s) were also printed by Harrison's and Walsall but these have stamps with at least one straight edge.
- Note: Stamps initially sold for 15p (2nd) & 20p (1st)
- NVI Machins in new colours, to match the upcoming 17p and 22p stamps, which would be valid for 1st and 2nd class respectively, once the scheduled price rises took effect.
- For details of the of the Sheet stamps for the 17p & 22p Values Click on: GB 1990 Machin Definitives Sep 1990