GB 1d Red Die II Plate 5
From Stamps of the World
- Put to Press Date:3 Feb 1855
- Destroyed: 8 May 1856
- Sheets Printed : approx 120,000
- Perf 14 & 16 Wmk SC & LC in all combinations. LC 16 being the rarest.
- Constant Plate characteristics:
- A small punch was used for all G's except FG HG MG GC GE GG (first G only) & GH. The same small punch was later used on Plate 6.
- S inverted where noted
|A Row |||B Row |||C Row |||D Row |||E Row |||F Row |||G Row |||H Row |||I Row |||J Row ||
|K Row |||L Row |||M Row |||N Row |||O Row |||P Row |||Q Row |||R Row |||S Row |||T Row ||