Jersey 1979 Europa
From Stamps of the World
- Europa theme was Communications
- Issued: 1st March 1979
- Designer: Jennifer Toombs
- Printed by: House of Questa
- Print Process: Offset Lithography
- Sheet Format: 20 (4 by 5) i.e. 2 Se-tenant Pairs in 5 Rows.
- Stamp Size: 26mm x 34mm
- Perforations/Paper: 13.8 x 14 (Thinner Whiter or Thick Creamy) or 14½ (Creamy Paper only)
- Withdrawn: 29th February 1980
First Day Cover
- Covers are Known with Both Values Perf 13.8 x 14 (Uncommon) and (8p) 13.8 x 14 & (10p) 14.5 x 14.5 (Common)
- The 8p Value with Perf 14.5 is Unknown used before early April and is therefore Unknown on First Day Covers.
- Packs can contain Stamps with Both Perf Types Same or Both with Perfs Mixed.